FREE EMERGENCY CONSULTATION 24/7
Pennsylvania Criminal & DUI Defense Law Firm
The criminal defense law firm of Manchester & Associates defends criminal cases throughout the State of Pennsylvania. At Manchester and Associates, we understand when people find themselves accused or charged with a crime, they have numerous questions about the PA judicial system. We also understand how people can feel stressed or anxious and even depressed when criminal legal situations occur.
Free Emergency Consultation 24 Hours a Day – Seven Days a Week With an Experienced DUI & Criminal Attorney.
- An Overview of DUI
- Unlawful Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Driving While Suspended
- Aggravated Assault While DUI
- What Are Some Misconceptions People Have About A DUI Arrest?
- What Is A Standardized Field Sobriety Test?
- How Are You Using Science To Defend DUI Cases?
- Is It In A Client’s Best Interest To Submit To Chemical Testing?
- Is Pleading Guilty Ever Advisable For A DUI Charge In Pennsylvania?
- Changes to PA Act 24
- What Makes Us Different From Other Lawyers Handling DUI Cases?
- What Rights Does Someone Have At A Traffic Stop?
- What Should I Do If The Police Ask For A Blood Or A Breath Test?
- What Should I Expect After Being Arrested For A DUI?
- Can Someone Be Charged With More Than One DUI?
- What Happens If Someone Under 21 Years Is Charged With A DUI?
- What Is The Court Process For A DUI Case?
- Are There Any Special DUI Programs In Pennsylvania?
- What Kind Of Evidence Does The Prosecutor Use In A DUI Case?
Get your questions answered - call me for your strategy session at (888) 994-7616