FREE EMERGENCY CONSULTATION 24/7
Pennsylvania Criminal Law & DUI Defense Law Firm
The criminal defense law firm of Manchester & Associates defends criminal cases throughout the State of Pennsylvania. At Manchester and Associates, we understand when people find themselves accused or charged with a crime, they have numerous questions about the PA judicial system. We also understand how people can feel stressed or anxious and even depressed when criminal legal situations occur.
Free Emergency Consultation 24 Hours a Day – Seven Days a Week With an Experienced DUI & Criminal Attorney.
- What Are The Top Misconceptions About Being Arrested For A Crime?
- Is Pleading Guilty And Expecting Court’s Mercy Ever Advisable?
- What Is The Bail Process And How Does It Work?
- How Important Are Miranda Rights When Dealing With Police?
- Criminal Laws in Pennsylvania
- Why Should Someone Choose A Private Attorney?
- An Overview Of Drug Crimes
- Synthetic Drugs
- Common Drug Offenses In Pennsylvania
- Misconceptions People Have About Drug Charges
- White Collar Crimes
- Theft Charges
- Identity Theft
- Grand Jury Investigations
- Federal Drug Crimes
- Environmental Crimes
- Corrupt Organizations
- Computer Theft
- Asset Forfeiture
- Corruption of Minors
- Unlawful Contact with Minors
- General Information:
- Types of Sex Crimes:
- Simple Assault
- Aggravated Assault
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Vehicular Homicide
- What Is Asset Forfeiture In Pennsylvania?
- Who Was Civil Asset Forfeiture Originally Intended For? When Was It Enacted?
- What Is The Burden Of Proof For The Government To Proceed With Civil Asset Forfeiture?
- What Happens If The Government Wants To Seize Property But The Person Refused?
- What Are The General Outcomes For Clients In Civil Forfeiture Cases?
- How Is A Gun Defined In The State Of Pennsylvania?
- Does Pennsylvania Permit Only Possession Or Open Carry As Well?
- Does Pennsylvania Have Constructive Possession Laws?
- Can The Charges Accompanying The Form Mistake Be Sealed Or Expunged?
- How Does Pennsylvania Law Define Simple Assault?
- Does The Degree Of Injury Impact An Assault Charge?
- Is Self-Representation Ever Advisable In Assault Cases?
- What Is Bail? How Is It Determined In Pennsylvania?
- The Bail/Bond Process In The State Of Pennsylvania
- Benefits Of Retaining A Bail Bondsman
- What Can Someone Expect Following An Arrest In Pennsylvania?
- Possible Consequences Of A Violation Of Bail/Bond
- Communicating With A Lawyer In A Criminal Case
- What Sets Attorney Brian Manchester Apart From Other Criminal Defense Attorneys?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free strategy session at (888) 994-7616