Brian Manchester And The Team Welcome You To The Site.
The criminal defense law firm of Manchester & Associates defends criminal cases throughout the State of Pennsylvania. If you or a loved one have been accused or charged with a crime, don’t wait – call us NOW for a free consultation. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start investigating and building your defense using all of the skills, experience, resources and technology at our disposal.
At Manchester and Associates, we understand when people find themselves accused or charged with a crime, they will have a thousand questions about the PA judicial system. You may not know where to start, and you may certainly scared and anxious about the situation and its potential outcomes. We will answer all of your questions and help prepare you for the future.
Commitment | Quick Response | Knowledge
Why do our clients choose us? For our Commitment, Quick Response, and Knowledge!
The experienced PA criminal lawyers at Manchester and Associates are committed to vigorously defending you. We will respond quickly to answer your initial questions and will continue to keep you informed as the case progresses. Our knowledge of the Pennsylvania Criminal Law and real world experience earned from representing thousands of people charged with criminal offenses will help reduce any anxiety, stress and depression you may experience. Our criminal defense attorneys defend clients with a wide variety of criminal law cases and DUI defense cases.
We Are Available 24/7
At Manchester and Associates, we believe in personal relationships and personal contact with our clients. Our clients will never have to deal with an answering service. Once your case comes across our desk, our lawyers will make a personal phone call to you to talk about your needs. After your strategy session they will always be available to you by their own phones day or night. The lawyers and staff at Manchester and Associates are always available to you 24/7. We understand that being charged with a crime does not just happen between the hours of 9 to 5 and that a lot of arrests occur when its dark out, and on the weekends, that is why our office phones are always forwarded to our lawyers cell phones and are answered by them personally.
Our Pennsylvania criminal defense lawyers represent clients throughout the State of Pennsylvania. We aggressively defend criminal cases in Federal Court and Pennsylvania State Court.
If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges or a DUI in Pennsylvania, now is the time to contact a criminal defense attorney or DUI lawyer.
Nothing good will come of wasting time about this serious business. The possible consequences are not good, jail time, heavy fines, a lifetime criminal record, loss of a driver’s license due to DUI, and the list goes on.
We Represent Clients Charged With State And Federal Crimes Throughout Pennsylvania
We are not going to give you a guarantee, but hiring a criminal defense lawyer or DUI attorney if you have a charge hanging over your head is your only choice. An experienced PA defense attorney can help turn very big problems into smaller ones. What a skilled criminal/DUI defense lawyer can do for you.
- Use the law to have charges dismissed or reduced.
- Put you in a position of strength by finding and exploiting weaknesses in the government’s case.
- Finding and exploiting flaws and weaknesses in the government’s forensic evidence such as drug testing, blood testing, DNA testing.
- Always staying on top of the criminal law and creating new legal defenses to the charges against you.
- Negotiate favorable pleas that can lead to probation or greatly reduced jail sentences.
- Investigate cases before charges are filed which may result in no charges being filed as well as gathering evidence or witnesses that can be lost if too much time passes before criminal charges are filed
- Our lawyers are aggressive and tough criminal defense attorneys. We take our obligations to our clients very seriously. We fight to win the best possible outcome with the least disruption to your future.
There are no guarantees in criminal law but our track record speaks for itself. Our firm has defended over 5,000 clients. We know the law and we know how to negotiate with prosecuters; we understand the system and we will work tirelessly for you.