FREE EMERGENCY CONSULTATION 24/7
(888) 994-7616 [cForm]
Drug Related Violations
With the freedom that college allows, sometimes students can find themselves facing repercussions that they never expected from seemingly harmless decisions. There are a range of possible drug related offenses on a college campus including:
- Using, possessing, purchasing or attempting to purchase, making or distributing any controlled substance unless directly permitted by law. This includes, but is not limited to: heroin, marijuana, narcotics, and homemade cocktails.
- Constructive possession of any drugs. If drugs are found in a students car or dorm, they would still be considered in possession because those areas are directly under the student’s control.
- Being caught under the influence of illegal substances either on or off campus.
- Attempting to sell, transport, furnish or deliver drugs
- Organizing or hosting any party where drugs are found present. A student can loose their housing if they are found responsible.
- Possessing any drug paraphernalia including: pipes, bongs, grinders, etc.
- Misusing any legal or illegal substance in order to achieve a “high” or otherwise alter a person’s mental or physical state.
- Driving impaired under the influence of drugs, whether legal or not
- Drugging anyone else without their knowledge or consent by any means.
Manchester & Associates Defense
Contact Manchester & Associates today for help if you or your student is facing a drug related violation.