FREE EMERGENCY CONSULTATION 24/7
Alcohol Related Violations
Students commonly commit alcohol related offenses on college campus. Though this violation is common, it still can mar a student’s record and it can occur on or off campus. The following are some examples of alcohol related violations:
- Any possession, use, distribution or manufacture of alcoholic beverages on campus
- Possession can include directly in hand, or the area within the student’s control, such as a vehicle or dorm room.
- Any on or off campus display of public intoxication
- Underage offenses including drinking, possession and attempt to buy or sell
- Using alcohol to the extreme. Excessive use occurs when medical intervention is needed or students are: unable to function, unconscious, incoherent, disoriented, or have lost bodily function.
- Any attempt, successful or not, of selling alcohol without a license
- Organizing or hosting a party on campus or nearby grounds where alcohol is present
- DUI, or driving while intoxicated. If 21 or older, the legal limit is .08 or more. If under 21, the limit is .02 or more.
Manchester & Associates Defense
Contact Manchester & Associates today if you or your student has been charged with any alcohol related offense.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free strategy session at (888) 994-7616