Brian Manchester is the owner of Manchester and Associates in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. His law firm practices DUI and Criminal Defense exclusively throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania in both state and federal court. He has a team of two other lawyers with a combined 50 years of trial and courtroom experience are also trained in science and many other skills that are relevant to criminal defense to include the psychology of persuasion as well. One of his associates is a former District Attorney (chief prosecutor) in central Pennsylvania.
Mr. Manchester and his team routinely handle serious felony cases including murder, manslaughter, sex crimes, complex financial crimes, and serious assaults. A large part of Mr. Manchester’s practice is the defense of alcohol and drug-based DUI offenses as well as drug cases using science and analytical chemistry. Mr. Manchester has training as a Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor. He is one of a handful of Certified Lawyer-Scientists as recognized by the American Chemical Society in the United States. He is a member of NCDD and is a Founding Member of DUIDLA. He is also a member of the American Chemical Society with over 170,000 members across the world. To date, he is the only practicing criminal defense lawyer to belong to the Society of Forensic Toxicologist where he is an Associate Member. Mr. Manchester speaks nationally on the topic of blood and drug testing for alcohol as well as the metrological (measurement uncertainty) in forensic testing.
- 18 years of experience handling cases in Federal and State Court
- Brian the owner of Manchester & Associates
- Thomas Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI, 2000 / Jurist Doctorate
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 1995 / Business Management – Economics
- Attends seminars focusing on criminal law and DUI defense throughout the country Supreme Court Certified Death Penalty Defense
- Educational Chairman for the Pennsylvania Association of Drunk Driving Defense Attorney’s
- Member National College for DUI Defense
- Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar for Middle and Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- National College for DUI Defense
- American Chemical Society
- Society of Forensic Toxicologists
- Pennsylvania Association for Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys