Brian Manchester, Esq.
- 14 years of experience handling cases in Federal and State Court
- Brian the owner of Manchester & Associates
- Thomas Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI, 2000 / Jurist Doctorate
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 1995 / Business Management – Economics
- Attends seminars focusing on criminal law and DUI defense throughout the country Supreme Court Certified Death Penalty Defense
- Educational Chairman for the Pennsylvania Association of Drunk Driving Defense Attorney’s
- Member National College for DUI Defense
- Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar for Middle and Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- National College for DUI Defense
- American Chemical Society
- Society of Forensic Toxicologists
- Pennsylvania Association for Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
"I hired Manchester and Associates to represent me on my second DUI arrest. Mr. Manchester's associate Greg Davidson attended the preliminary hearing and pointed out to the DA that the stop was illegal. The DA withdrew the DUI charges."
"I ran into a great deal of trouble up in Huntingdon County. He helped me get a plea bargain that avoided my having to register as a sex offender and I am additionally able to keep my job while avoiding a jail sentence...."
A Criminal Defense Client
Stephen Handy DUI & DWI Attorney
"I endorse this lawyer. Brian is very knowledgeable in DUI Defense and is helpful to other attorneys that may have questions. He pays even more attention to this clients by offering his expertise and experience. If you ever need representation, you should call Brian Manchester."
Karen Phillips DUI & DWI Attorney
"Brian is on of the very few attorneys with the scientific knowledge to represent a person accused of DUI/DWI or drug possession. For either charge it is very important to have an attorney fighting for you who understands the scientific"
Josh Lee Criminal Defense Attorney